|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
THE CRAFT BEER CABIN HAS RE-OPENED FOR DRINK ON SITE!
We wanted to assure you that we have undertaken a deep clean of The Craft Beer Cabin whilst we have been closed and have done a Covid-19 risk assessment.
The safety of our staff, customers and community are very important to us. To enable us to adhere to the government regulations, we would appreciate your co-operation with the following guidelines.
- We will be demarcating seating areas within and outside of The Craft Beer Cabin to accommodate social distancing regulations.
- Please be considerate of other customers and keep your distance to 2m where-ever possible.
- We ask that you limit your stays to allow for others to enjoy the space too.
- Please fill out the NHS Track and Trace log upon arrival at The Cabin.
- This info will be stored securely for 21 days and destroyed thereafter.
- Our maximum seated capacity indoors (when allowed) will be 12 adult customers.
- Our maximum seated capacity outdoors will be 10 adult customers.
- In adverse weather – we are regretfully unable to offer shelter for anyone seated outside within The Craft Beer Cabin unless we can maintain social distancing regulations at that time.
- Any adults bringing children along, are responsible for their supervision and to ensure their children maintain adequate social distancing from other customers. This goes for our puppy pals too.
- Our take-away shop service will continue on a drop-in basis – but we will operate a ‘one-in and one-out’ policy.
- Whilst queueing to make takeaway orders – please maintain the adequate social distancing from those customers drinking outside and from others in the line.
- We will still have our online store open for delivery or courier but will no longer offer the pick-up in store option.
- Local deliveries are now only done on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- As ever, we will be accepting contactless and card payments only.
- We will provide hand sanitising stations throughout The Craft Beer Cabin for customer use.
- We’d appreciate all customers to use these upon entering The Craft Beer Cabin.
- Please be considerate of our staff and keep your distance when ordering.
- Please do not remain at the bar after ordering.
- We will be keeping The Craft Beer Cabin door open at all times to aid in additional ventilation.
- Unfortunately, any customers failing to adhere to these regulations or anyone whose behaviour puts other customers or our staff at risk will be asked to leave.
Thank you so much for all your support and we really look forward to seeing you again.